Rumors related to the Samsung release that is expected to happen in the February 2019 keeps oncoming. The latest rumor that has hit the internet is the leaked benchmark scores for Galaxy S10 plus and S10 lite. Samsung is expected to unveil these smartphones in MWC in Barcelona.
Samsung Latest Leaks Is the Benchmark Scores:
Although Samsung has remained very tight-lipped regarding the release of these next inline Samsung smartphones, recent leaks have confirmed some of the significant aspects of the upcoming Samsung S10 series. These smartphones benchmark scores were the latest to be released.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite:
- The Samsung Galaxy S10 lite with the model number SM – G975 is rumored to be with the screen size 360×760 pixel.
- It has 1080×2280 pixel resolution at 19:9 aspect ratio.
- This phone sports a 5.8-inch display.
- According to the leak, its benchmark score is 499 out of 555.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus:
- Whereas Samsung Galaxy S10+, with the model number SM – G 975, is rumored to be more expensive among the two.
- It has a screen size of 412 x869 pixels, which translates to 1440×3040 pixels QHD+ resolution.
- It has an attractive display of 5.4-inch QHD+ display.
- Its benchmark score is 514.
The most exciting aspect that has hit us is the new ‘Artistic Live Focus’ camera mode. Now it can be another word for the Bokeh mode but with more ability to blur the background.
We were expecting something like such from these new smartphones which are about to be released soon. Let’s not forget that these are all the leaks which can change when they are applied in reality. We still have plenty of time left for more leaks, but the information we are receiving says a lot about them. We are expecting the revival of the EDGE, something Samsung stopped using since Galaxy 8. Let’s wait for more information to come and keep our fingers crossed.